September 10, 2011

First weigh-in results

Last weekend we went to St. George to my parents' new house to just hang out for Labor Day Weekend. It was fun to see my brother Kellen and his family, who we don't get to see very often. (Or is it whom, Alyse?? haha.) We went to Cedar City to see one of the Shakesperean Festival plays (a Jones tradition.) Luckily, it was my FAVORITE Shakespeare play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream." Love it. Loved it. Then we went to "Crazy Stupid Love" that night. I HIGHLY recommend it. It's super funny and cute and even has a twist. It's a good chick flick that guys like too. Then on Sunday we were able to just hang out and swim in the pool and play games. I am so happy my parents got this house so we can meet in the middle atleast once a month. We are actually going again next weekend because it's SUU's homecoming and we are attending the events. GO SUU!! :) Here are a couple cousin pics. It's hard to get a good one of three CRAZY munchkins.





And here are some pics I took of Luke tonight. He wanted to wear his elmo slippers (despite the 90 degree heat outside), and his pirate hat. He looked pretty silly, and cute. :)






And finally...the real reason for this post, haha. I lost 2.6 pounds this week! I wish I could weigh-in at Weight Watchers in my underwear like I do at home cause I am a whole 1.5 lbs less on my scale. But I am still happy with 2.6 on theirs. :) I didnt have a perfect week but I did ok. I am hoping to lose atleast 2 lbs again this week so wish me luck. I found some pics of me at my goal weight and decided I should post them for a little motivation. The worst part is...I thought I was "fat" when these were taken, which proves women are most of the time not happy with the way they look. Sad. I am making a promise to myself that when I lose enough weight to look like I do in these pics again, I will be happy!! (i might need some reminding. But seriously, what I wouldnt give to look like THAT now.) So here is to another week. It has cooled off is weekend in Vegas so hopefully it stays cool enough that I can run again! Yay. That will help I know!
Stats:
-2.6 down
5.4 lbs to lose til first goal of 8 lbs lost.





5 comments:

marieb said...

GOOD JOB KY! Such a babe! Keep up the good work!

Landon Family said...

It was good to see you guys again! And tend that cute little teeny of yours!!

Alyse said...

You're awesome! That's a great week! And by the way, don't worry about the who/whom. I would never notice :) You're beautiful~ Love you dear!

The Jarretts said...

Let me know when you guys are in Cedar!! (The sad thing is, we may go to Vegas to get a car this weekend. But that is not for sure yet)

Sorensons said...

Good job Ky! :)