So heres the story. For those of you who don't know (I would be surprised if you don't) I am OBSESSED with dolphins. I seriously feel like I have this weird connection with them. Haha, those that know me will laugh at that, but it's true! I want a pet one sooo bad. I want to be a dolphin trainer soo bad. And, when we go on our cruise in April, my life long dream of wanting to swim with them will FINALLY come true!!!!! Okay..enough of that. I got SOO many pictures of our Valentine's date, it's kind of embarassing. Drew took me to The Mirage to Segfried and Roy's "Secret Garden". It's basically amazing. They have 3 huge dolphin pools with about 5 adult dolphins and 2 baby ones. (I about died, really.I went craaazy with the camera.) They also had some awesome white tigers and white lions. Of course 90% of our time was spent by the dolphin pool, and lucky for us it was cold and windy so it was SUPER slow. So we pretty much got one on one time with the dolphins and became best buds. I could have stayed there all night, but we then went to the new movie, The Vow, which was really good, too! I am a lucky girl to have such a handsome, thoughtful and funny guy to take me on such a fun Valentine's Day date! (Also we are lucky to have a grandma and grandpa close by, free babysitting! ;) ) Here are the (some, I will spare you the album) pics from our date!
Disclosure: Drew had told me it was going to be a low key date, and that I didn't need to dress up or anything..thus, I really didn't get "too" ready this day. I wish I had for pictures sake but hey, we had fun and we're in love and it doesn't matter if I didn't have make up on, right? Right. Ok, let's proceed with the cute pics!
Eye contact!!
6 comments:
haha that is cute of Drew to take you there! Love you--dolphin obsession and all! :)
hahaha! Still lovin the dolphins! :) Love you!
That's awesome! I need to show you the video I have from our dolphin boat ride from our cruise last summer. It was THE BEST
I'd never know you weren't wearing makeup. You look beautiful. Not getting ready suits you. :-)
What a fun date!
SO LUCKY!!! I want a tiger for our next pet but Joel won't let me. Boo. ;)
Kylie, this is so crazy but I am obsessed with dolphins too. I have been since I was little. Too funny!
Post a Comment