March 6, 2013

36 weeks!

Welp folks, we made it. I am officially off medication to stop contractions and bed rest as of tomorrow morning! I am so happy I could dance. (Except I cant because I'm huge, uncomfortable and I'd probably pee my pants.) Unfortunately I caught a cold this week, and my nausea came back full force. So I imagine I'll still be on the couch most of the rest of the week. It's okay though. The thought that I COULD go walk around Target is good enough, almost. I went to labor and delivery Sunday night as per my doctor's wishes because I was contracting fairly regularly and they were ouchie! Unfortunately, they weren't doing a dang thing to my cervix and I left dilated to the 1 I was when I went in. I told Drew when we left, unless my water breaks or I am screaming bloody murder through contractions, do not let me go back. So as of now, I have in my head that she is coming (I will be induced) at 39 weeks! That's only 3 weeks people! Now that we're actually that close I kinda wanna slow down a little. Haha. Drew might kill me for saying that. I think the scare of having a very pre-term baby and being put on bed rest tricked my body into not progressing. So let's just hope it decides to dilate soon on it's own, otherwise, the induction will hopefully work it's magic. Anyway, I decided it was about time to post some pics on here so you readers don't feel deprived of cute Luke pics ;)!

Here is a 3D of baby girl at 34 weeks. Love her little nose and lips.

 Me and baby girl at 33 weeks 3 days
 Luke and his valentines balloon. All he could ever want :)
 
Having a picnic with his friends
 My view most of my bed rest.
 His shirt got tucked in after potty time.
 He is pretty good at entertaining himself now days!
 My parents took Luke for a week so I could REALLY rest, he got spoiled and had so much fun!
Isn't it funny how most of these pics are taken from the same place because I am always laying in the same spot on the couch? I think it's funny. :)

3 comments:

Sorensons said...

I can't believe you are almost there! Can't wait to see her, although that ultrasound gives me a pretty good idea! :) Miss you!

Alyse said...

Yes! So close!! I'm excited for you!!

Landon Family said...

Sooooo exciting! The pictures are great. Luke is so big! I still remember him in the hospital! Awe.