August 19, 2010

First Family Vacation

Drew's "old" job at Cedar Breaks got us a free week at one of the sister hotels in California. It was 40 minutes from the beach, but an AWESOME resort that was really nice. We got a two bedroom/two bathroom suite with a way nice kitchen and living room. Seriously, it was nicer than our new apartment in Vegas. :) Our friends Jenny and Craig were able to join us for a a couple days too so the second bedroom didn't go unnoticed :) We did have a whole week reserved but we didn't use our last 2 days because we came home for Drew's sister's wedding. (I'll post about her wedding next because we don't have any pics yet. It was beautiful!) Anyway, it was a relaxing vacation and we pretty much just went to the beach and relaxed every day. Other than Luke had some stomach bug and/or constipation. It was so sad. He lost his voice because he had a screaming fit at the beach. Poor boy :( He is much better this week! I even got a pic of him smiling. Here are a bunch of pics instead of talking more about it!

Watching his friend Jarrett play in his jumper...longing for the day when he can :)

Lounging in our beach tent :)

The "sand castle" contest we went to. This was the only cool one...haha.

Our first family beach pic. Luke loved it!! (haha)

Happy to be taking a break from the car seat....

Just being cute!

Me and my Babe


Daddy and Luke

He loves his fingers...

Mmmm...Milk....

2 comments:

Shawnee and Tys said...

Hahah! I love him! Oh my gosh! I love the mild mustache! Priceless.

The Jones Fam said...

Oh my gosh, I love his milk mustache! I think that's what Shawnee meant too, other than "mild". Does your boppy have a strap? Very cool, mine is old school.....