I never understood why my parents got so emotional while I was battling my blood disorder. My dad had to leave the room whenever I'd get my blood taken, and my mom would cry whenever I cried. Well, after Luke's 2 month appointment today, I completely understand. I know it sounds dramatic but really, I would rather experience any pain I've ever experienced over and over again than see him in pain. By the third shot he was hysterical, and it took everything I had to not burst into tears as well! So lesson of the day is, the worst pain a mother can experience is seeing her child in pain. Other than that tramatic experience for both of us, he is doing great! Here are his stats:
13.7 pounds = 85th Percentile for weight.
23 inches = 50th Percentile for height.
Head Circumfrence=40 which is 50th Percentile.
The Doc says he should be outgrowing his gas and pooping issues this month sometime, and if not, we may try a prescription. But last night he slept for almost 8 hours! It was heaven. I think he is getting used to his meal times and sleep, which is a life saver since we can't really nap in the day. He is such a good/happy baby when he's not struggling with digestion! He smiles and cooes all the time to anyone who will coo back. We just love him so much and could stare at him all day long without getting bored :) Here is a cute video of him dancing...he loves it already! Must be a mommy's....well.....a mommy's AND daddy's boy!
1 comment:
I love that you're watching Glee! Best ever! He is getting so big and is so adorable! Love it!
Post a Comment