Next, we got home from a long night playing cards with friends (for the last time in a while...love you guys) and lets just say Luke wasn't the only one who was sooo tired. Daddy put him in the bath like this..... (warning: explicit..sorry for the naked-ness :S)
If you cant tell whats so funny, hint: look at his "supposed to be bare" feet. :) I just love Luke's face...he has no idea. Anyway, short post but I just had to post a couple pics. Next post will be about our new home in Vegas and our trip to Cali! Stay tuned...
6 comments:
He's getting so big! Love the kicks :) Good luck with your move
He's so cute...Chubby little man. Love him. He's outgrowing his bath...
Congrats! I haven't seen your blog since Luke was born, but he is so adorable! Isn't it amazing how much they can change in 2 months?
Haha! I totally noticed he still had his socks on. Funny! He's a cutie for sure!
Loved holding him even if it was just for a short time, yesterday..He is adorable..Love you all. He will probably be a BIG boy when I see him next.
haha! cute bath tub ;) love the little socks in the bath! I miss you Ky! Love you! Hope you're lovin' vegas!
Post a Comment