Baby boy. I can't believe how big you are. Seriously, I say it every month. (And I say THAT every month too.) But you are such a little man now. You jabber and jabber and screech all day long. Your new thing is to screech/scream in the highest pitch possible. To others it may be annoying, but to me its adorable. Just like everything else you do. This month we had a lot of time with family and friends and you got so much attention that I am afraid it will be a wake up call to you when in a few days everything winds down and it's just you and I again. We are going back to being baby-sitters in a few days so we can make some extra money, and this time around there will be a smaller baby than you there. I just hope you know by now that you are my one and only (right now) and that NO baby will take your place. :) You are a great sleeper now, and of course a great eater still. I just can't believe you are closer to being 1 than you are to when you were born. Over the half way mark. So crazy. My life has just flown by since you entered into it. Here are some likes/dislikes and events from this month.
Firsts/things we did:
-You are ALMOST ready to crawl. You could if you wanted.
-You eat 3 meals a day (most days) and will eat pretty much anything.
-You still love your snacks.
-We have been in our new house for a month now, and you don't even realize anything new. :)
-You had your first Christmas and visit from Santa. It was fun to start our own traditions.
-You say "baba" and seem to know what it means.
-We took our first car ride to Heber City to visit Grandpa and Grandma Jones, and you were pretty good! It took us 8 1/2 hours instead of 6 1/2 because of snow, but you were such a good boy. Thank you!
-You saw snow for the first time and LOVED it. Mommy's boy.
-You discovered your tongue and you stick it out/twist it constantly.
-You had your first full day without mommy (8-5) but luckily, daddy was with you so I think you were okay. (Unlike your mom, I missed you so much!)
-You found a spot "under the couch" where you like to watch your shows. You always find your way there no matter how we block it off. It's precious :)
Likes:
-Your "baba"
-Your mommy and daddy (duh)
-Nap time and bed time. (Whether you admit it or not :)
-Avacados, gerber snacks, and fruit.
-Rolling around, "standing up"
-Jumperoo and turning table (still, love it.)
-Car rides (FINALLY)
-Playing games and reading books.
Dislikes:
-Too many people in one place. You really hate noise.
-Lemons...haha. (We only tried it once, your face was priceless.)
-Teething. Obviously.
-Getting dressed.
-Not "being able to crawl" JUST DO IT!
I know, the lists seem to be getting shorter. They probably aren't, but really, there is just so much you do that I forget through out the day. Now that you are getting more and more personality, you are becoming so fun. You have always been fun, but the joy you bring to my life now is so great. I could play with you and watch you roll around all day and not get bored. You bring something to my life that nobody else could even touch. Your toothless smile, and funny giggles make me feel better on a bad day. You truly have become such a good baby now that you have grown out of your acid reflux and colic/gas problems. You will smile no matter what kind of mood you're in. This coming month will be busy, and I know it will go by fast, but please just don't grow TOO fast. I will cherish every moment with you this month. Before I know it, it will be time to say Happy 1st Birthday. Your daddy loves you too and you are his best little buddy. I love seeing you two together. Slow down little man. You are amazing, and daddy and I wouldn't trade you in for ANYTHING. Love you so much. More and more each minute.
Love, Mom.
This is your spot under the couch. You LOVE it.
2 comments:
Your blog is so sweet, Ky. I love reading it. Love you! And your adorable baby, too.
Cute, cute pics! I really love the one of your fam in front of the tree, you look beautiful :)
Post a Comment