Here is how we announced it to family/friends!
This pregnancy has been completely different from Luke's. A lot of people say it's because this one is a girl, but I hear from everyone that every pregnancy is different regardless of gender. So whether it's because she's a she, or just a terror, I'm not sure. :) I'm not sure if I just don't remember the minor aches and pains I had with Luke or if I just didn't have them. With this one, I am completely done with the day by 5. My back hurts, my legs hurt, my head hurts, and it hurts to roll from side to side. Part of it might be that I'm working part time while having a full time job as a mom of a crazy toddler. (Actually, that might be all of it..haha).
Another thing I am worried about is gaining back all the weight I lost this spring! I lost 25 lbs from January to April, and I'm trying my best to gain this pregnancy weight slowly, but I'm super paranoid. Poor Drew has to put up with my complaining every day, but he is such an amazing daddy and husband. I am lucky to have him.


No comments:
Post a Comment