November 5, 2012

Halloween!

Luke was so ready for Halloween for the whole month of October. I'm actually surprised the month went by so fast with Luke talking about Halloween every.single.day. But it did! It totally flew by. We had Drew's annual Halloween Carnival the week before Halloween which is always super fun and means Luke gets to wear his costume twice. He loved being Woody and saying, "Howdy! Trick or Treat!". Drew dressed up as Buzz both at the carnival and on Halloween to take Luke around the neighborhood. We had Drew's mom and sisters over for chili and cupcakes before trick or treating. It was a fun night! Now all we hear about is "Ho-ho coming" and "Jake toy from HoHo". (Luke saw a Jake and the Neverland Pirates ship on TV and we told him maybe Santa will bring it.) He sure loves parties, decorations, and all types of celebrating. (Like his dad!) I swear we should start an event planning business that Luke can help us with as he grows up too. Here are some Halloween pics!

Making "halloween cake"!
 Luke and his buddy Troy at the carnival


Luke and Logan


On Halloween ready for Trick or Treating. He is saying "HOWDY!" here.
I thought this was cute :)


Carving pumpkins!



1 comment:

Landon Family said...

I love the posts! I have been waiting for updates :) I am really so excited abt your new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a TON of girl names.... Jane and Molly are 2 of my favorites. I will text some to you as I think of more :) hehehehe. Luke is so big. Can we please plan a trip to Cali together or something?! I wanna spend more time with u guys. I can get cheap rooms. Lets talk k? Xoxo