November 14, 2012

Little Letters

My friend Alyse did these "mini letters" on her blog, and a couple others have done them. I think it's really cute and a good way of blogging about multiple things at once. Here are my feelings for the day in little letter form. :) Thanks for letting me copy Lys. :)

Dear Drew,
You are amazing. I don't know another human being on earth who would put up with my pregnancy whining the way you do. Rubbing my back every night, bringing me ice water or whatever I feel like eating, and telling me you love me multiple times a day are just a few of the things you do that mean more to me than you'll ever know. I'm so lucky I found you, and that I get to keep you forever!

Dear Luke,
We are on our 3rd day of potty training and you are doing SOO good! You had four accidents the first day, three yesterday, and...wait for it....ZERO today. You caught on a lot faster than I thought you would and now I'm just looking forward to you telling me you have to go and going yourself. I have to say it's been better than I thought, and I hope we both continue to have patience with one another as we continue! You are my big boy and though you still like to cuddle and give kisses, I see you changing every day. Keep going potty like a big boy, but slow down a little in other areas! ;)

Dear Heber,
I miss you like crazy. People are posting pics of all your snow and beautiful mountains. Though a lot of them complain about the cold weather and feet of snow in mid-November, my heart hurts when I see those pics because it's been FAR TOO LONG since I've seen you in person. Sure, maybe I can live without living in your snow, but your beauty and small-town feel out-weigh the cold months in my opinion. I'm hoping we get up to see you around Christmas time. Even if only for a few days. I just need a Heber fix, major.

Dear family,
I can't wait to see you all next week! It'll be fun to have every single person (well besides Gav) at the St. George house! We'll be nice and cozy and have plenty of time to talk and play. I love family time!!

Dear baby girl,
Your movements are getting stronger and stronger every day and feeling you is such an amazing thing. I remember loving it with Luke and feeling a connection with him from the very beginning, but this time is a little different because I KNOW how much I love him now. I think since my love grew and grew with him, and I saw how amazing he was when he was actually here, my love for you is more now. I know the blessing you will be when you arrive and how much your daddy, brother and I will love you. I felt one BIG kick last night that I could feel on the outside and it got me excited that you are big enough to do that. 20 weeks today! Half way there and can't wait for the next 20 til I hold you in my arms. Keep growing healthy and strong!

Dear blog,
I'm sorry for my lack in pictures and posts. I will try harder.

Love,

Kylie


1 comment:

The Jarretts said...

Dear Kylie,

I love you and am so glad that I can call you my friend. I am mad that it took us until our senior year to become friends, but glad it happened and glad we had Cedar to become even better friends. I miss you and hope one day we can all live in Heber together! How amazingly-fun would that be? Then our husbands could get some of their own Heber talk :)

Love,

Ali